Owner Operator Summary of Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Settlements
- No Force Dispatch
- Home through the week
- State Fuel Taxes filed and paid (IFTA)
- Driver referral bonus
- Safety Incentive Program
- Fuel Card Available (comdata)
Group rates available on Physical Damage, Bobtail, and Workers Compensation Insurances
Owner Operator Driver Qualifications:
Click Here for a Drivers APPLICATION
- Must be at least 25years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- Must have 2 years of verifiable Tractor Trailer driving experience
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug Test and DOT Physical
- Must have minimum 500 mile radius Bobtail and Physical coverage
- Must have Workers Compensation Insurance
Bobtail, Physical and Workers Compensation is available through the company.
We have the ability to act and perform like a large and progressive trucking company without impairing the relationships of our drivers and owner operators. Our drivers may be assigned truck numbers but we communicate with them by name at AllStar Drayage.
We understand the importance of efficient dispatch and how a driver’s paycheck is effected when we do not do our job. All of our dispatchers and managers have experience in this business and know how to keep a truck running efficiently. Opportunities and Incentives such as referral bonuses, safety awards, truck purchase programs, and competitive rates give a competitive advantage to owner operators driving for AllStar Drayage.